Thank you Tyler/Smith County for a Successful 28th Annual Day of Caring!
We’re planning the 2023 Day of Caring event now! Here’s how you can be involved:
- Organization/Company Sponsorships – $750 – Deadline for sponsors is April 2023. In return for your sponsorship, your organization/company receives the following:
- Company name & logo included on:
- Day of Caring T-shirt
- Sponsors’ banner displayed all day at Day of Caring headquarters and throughout the campaign year at various United Way functions
- Sponsor Listing in Thank You Ad on United Way website (unitedwaysmithcounty.org)
- Provide a Project – As a nonprofit organization, you can benefit from volunteers for this one day. You provide any needed tools and we provide you volunteers, snacks, lunch, etc. A win/win for any nonprofit organization. Deadline for submitting a project is April 2023.
If you are interested in either of these opportunities, click a button below or contact Lisa Gardner at 903-581-6376 ext. 316 or firstname.lastname@example.org.