IT’S TIME FOR OUR 27th ANNUAL DAY OF CARING!
JUNE 11, 2021
This year, on June 11, 2021, we will celebrate our 27th annual United Way of Smith County’s Day of Caring! At our last Day of Caring 35 nonprofit agencies within the community were the beneficiaries of the efforts of 400+ volunteers! Each Day of Caring is filled with fun, compassion and a commitment to improve lives in the local community!
Right now, there are a couple of ways to be part of this event:
- Organization/Company Sponsorships – $750 – Deadline for sponsors is April 23. In return for your sponsorship, your organization/company receives the following:
- Company name & logo included on:
- Day of Caring T-shirt
- Sponsors’ banner displayed all day at Day of Caring headquarters and throughout the campaign year at various United Way functions
- Sponsor Listing in Thank You Ad on United Way website (unitedwaysmithcounty.org)
- Provide a Project – As a nonprofit organization, you can benefit from volunteers for this one day. You provide any needed tools and we provide you volunteers, snacks, lunch, etc. A win/win for any nonprofit organization. Deadline for submitting a project is April 16.
If you are interested in either of these opportunities or Day of Caring in general, please contact Lisa Gardner at 903-581-6376 ext. 316 or email@example.com.