So You Want to Write a Grant 2-day Intensive- Aug. 27th & 28th
- August 27, 2020 - August 28, 2020
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
So You Want to Write a Grant 2-day Intensive
Thurs, Aug. 27th & Fri, Aug. 28th (9:00am- 4:00pm)
Join us for this in-depth training session on how to write a grant proposal. The topics covered during this 2-day intensive include:
- What exactly is a grant?- definitions, ways to use them.
- Is my agency ready for a grant?
- Developing Grant Teams
- Where do I find grants?
- Logic Modeling
- Budgets – Organization vs Project
- Main components of a grant- Walkthrough and practice with a local foundation grant application. Plus look at terms, examples, & discussion.
- Tips & Tricks and additional resources
This Grant Seminar will be hosted by East Texas Center for Nonprofits and presented by Pam Anderson, Nonprofit Mentor, Compacity
Pam has over 25 years of experience in the nonprofit arena, working through the ranks from program staff to executive administration, and has seen the struggles of nonprofits to obtain grant funds on local, state and federal levels. Drawing on that experience, Pam presents grant fundamentals and guides through the process from readiness and research to writing and tracking grants. She owns a nonprofit consulting firm, Compacity, and loves volunteering in her church and community. Pam is married to the love of her life for 33 years and has three wonderful children.