Advanced Nonprofit Management Certificate
- September 20, 2018 - October 11, 2018
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
In this advanced version of our certificate, you will build on your existing knowledge to develop organizational resources, increase assets and implement financial strategies to position your organization for sustainability and growth. Explore methods for successful communication to effectively disseminate change throughout an organization. *Each participant will receive a copy of the best seller, “Emotional Intelligence 2.0”.
Nonprofit Management Topics & Faculty:
Each area of study will be taught by cutting-edge industry experts that will go deep into the areas of focus and will include resources compiled for future reference.
- Recruiting, Managing & Supporting Top Talent- Rocky Gill, CEO Express Employment Professionals
- Public Charity Sector Leadership- Shannon Stagner, Vice-President Member Relations, UW of Texas
- Strategic Communications for Nonprofits- Brian Brandt, CEO Core Insights
- Persuading, Negotiating, and Influencing- Nan Moore, CEO United Way of Smith County
- Transitional Planning and Succession Discussions- Mike Ballew, Retired CEO East Texas Area Council, Boy Scouts of America
- Efective Planthropy- Fred Smith, President,The Gathering
Complete the program from start to finish with the same group of individuals and benefit from shared knowledge while building strong relationships with colleagues from nonprofits in this region. The class size will be limited to 16 participants. This will be an interactive learning experience that will focus on providing methods for applying the acquired knowledge, facts, and concepts.
Classes will take place on Thursday afternoons from 1:00-4:00 p.m. for four consecutive weeks:
- September 20th
- September 27th
- October 4th
- October 11th
Participants must complete all four classes with one make-up session allowed.
- Non-Members: $400
- ETCN Members: $200
To learn more about ETCN Membership, visit us at: https://uwsmithcounty.org/etcn-membership/
Experienced nonprofit leaders. Prior to enrolling, please ensure that you meet the following minimum requirements:
- Three or more years of experience as a nonprofit manager/executive
- OR, completion of the ETCN Nonprofit Management Certificate Program (Learn more about the first Nonprofit Management Certificate HERE)
*By registering you are confirming that you meet the enrollment requirements.
Venue Phone: 903-581-6376 x107Address: