The Spirit of St. Louis Therapeutic riding center has a vision to see it expand and move into a first-class facility.
With that goal in mind, we are looking for new, next-generation leadership for the organization.
The perfect candidate would possess the following:
Resumes can be submitted to: email@example.com
The Finance & Administration Director is responsible for the overall administration of all financial, facilities and human resources functions for People Attempting to Help (PATH). Under the direction of the Executive Director and within the policies and budget approved by the Board of Directors, the Finance & Administration Director has the primary responsibility for assuring the financial and administrative health of the organization by directing and controlling the overall financial planning, cash management, policy and procedure compliance, risk management, employee relations, facility management, and technology maintenance and upgrades with the highest quality, in a manner that exhibits the integrity and professionalism that is desired by PATH in the furtherance of PATH’s mission.
PATH’s core values guide all employees, volunteers, programs and services: RESPECT, CARING, HONESTY, RESPONSIBILITY AND CHANGE. The Required Skills for all employment with PATH include Values Alignment, Interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills, Decision-making Skills, Strength of Character, Professional Knowledge and Teamwork.
For the position of Finance & Administration Director, a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., Accounting, Finance, Management) is required, plus five years of relevant experience in non-profit services.
Proficiency with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office software is required.
Due to its high-profile and high-responsibility nature, this position requires a mature person of unquestioned integrity with demonstrated written, verbal and leadership skills and a great attention to detail.
This position requires a self-starter with the ability to work independent of close supervision but collaboratively with other staff.
Reports to: Executive Director
Supervises: Facilities Maintenance Manager.
Supports: All other departments, programs and employees of PATH.
a. The Finance & Administration Director supervises all employees and volunteers who are assigned to their Department, including training, evaluations and discipline.
b. The Finance & Administration Director, as a part of the management team, will be called upon to perform other tasks as requested by the Executive Director, including providing input, feedback and assistance in a wide variety of work situations.
c. The Finance & Administration Director works to contribute to a healthy work environment for all, where each employee, contractor and volunteer can engage in the ministry and mission of PATH to their full potential and satisfaction.
d. The Finance & Administration Director is at all times a known representative of PATH in the community and will conduct themselves in such a manner so as not to reflect negatively upon PATH, its Board of Directors, its employees, its volunteers, its clients, or its donors, nor to inhibit its mission in any way.
The Finance & Administration Director directs the functions of accounting, taxes, asset monitoring and budgeting by:
1. Responsibly maintaining the financial books and records including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, cash receipts, Fixed Assets, Investments and payroll.
2. Maintaining effective internal controls to assure the proper handling of all funds, the safeguarding of PATH assets and the reliability of the financial statements, including complete and up-to-date operating procedures.
3. Preparing monthly and annual financial statements and ensuring their accuracy and timeliness.
4. Ensuring compliance with all reporting requirements for private or public funding sources, licensing or regulatory agencies.
5. Reviewing all receipts and disbursements, ascertaining correct account distribution and ensuring all supporting documentation is accurate and in order in the files.
6. Initiating and shepherding the budgeting process by distributing required reports and information to each internal department, providing technical assistance, resolving questions and issues, accumulating and compiling the overall budget requests, reviewing and revising the compiled budget with the management team, and assisting in acquiring Board approval.
7. Supporting the Development Department with history, information and projections for grant and donation requests.
8. Supporting the rental operations of the PATH Community Homes program by preparing invoices, monthly statements, and monitoring Accounts Receivables.
9. Ensuring the proper preparation, cooperation and coordination of all records and personnel for a timely and successful annual financial audit.
a. The Finance & Administration Director is responsible for maintaining PATH employee records and advising and assisting the Executive Director in all Human Resources functions, including salary and benefits administration, payroll processes, tracking employee vacation time and paid time off, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
b. As a member of the management team, the Finance & Administration Director will assure compliance with PATH’s Employee Policy Handbook and will monitor the need for policy revisions.
a. The Finance & Administration Director is responsible for all PATH residential and commercial facility-related issues, including maintenance, insurance, security, and repairs to the PATH Community Homes and the PATH office campus.
b. The Finance & Administration Director is responsible for the purchasing, maintenance and upgrades of the technology assets of PATH, including computer hardware and software, data network and telephone system.
Submit a resume’ with education and employment history, along with any questions, to the Executive Director, who has sole authority to represent PATH: greg_grubb@PATHhelps.org
The Sponsorship Administrative Assist is responsible for ensuring the administrative elements of the program are accurate, current and completed in a timely manner. He or she will work directly with the Child Sponsorship Director and other ministry staff personnel as necessary.
If you meet the required skills and experience and believe yourself to be a qualified candidate, please send a cover letter, current resume and three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Director of Development is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing all Parental Care Ministries fundraising including: major gifts program, annual fund, planned giving, special events and capital campaigns. The Director works closely with the Executive Director and the Board of Directors in all development and fundraising endeavors.
If you meet the required skills and experience and believe yourself to be a qualified candidate, please send a cover letter, current resume and three references to: email@example.com